Monday, July 26, 2010

My First Blog

So this is my maiden blog and I am torn as to what to write about..
Should I write about love?..the issue is overflogged
Should I write about how Africa's true beauty and pride has been robbed?
Should I write adress a superficial topic? I dont want to come across as being shallow
Should I write about politicians who are corrupt down to the marrow?
Should I talk about something controversial?..like gay marriages and homosexuality
Or should I clamour for praise by appealing to people's sense of congeniality?
Should I write another poem? I Dont want to be a one trick pony!
I could talk about betrayal, distrust.. and friends that are phoney
Should I tell you about my dreams and aspirations?
Or about my nightly insane 'inspirations'
Should I go free- verse?..or write a rhymed Shakespearean Sonnet?
Should I order my thoughts or leave them scrambled like omlets?
Should I be brief or write until the lack of space stops me?
Should I go into a gradual anti-climax or just end abruptly

hmm...choices choices

.MaDmAn..

4 comments: